APPLICATION - Muzzaroo / DRAKO MANDRAGORAN

Public: FinFleet recruitment channel.

Moderators: FinFleet Recruitment, FinFleet Recruitment, FinFleet Recruitment, FinFleet Recruitment

Forum rules
FinFleet is recruiting selectivly and with recommendations. To recive more information about the corporation, join our ingame channel "finfleet".
LakeEnd
Sky Marshall
Eve-Online alias: LakeEnd
Steam: Lake-end

Re: APPLICATION - Muzzaroo / DRAKO MANDRAGORAN

Post by LakeEnd » 29 Oct 2014 10:49

Muzz if you are gonna reapp, you need to really post a new app.

Although I must warn you, someone with Amok in corp history and whole 16 days in Finfleet is gonna be a hard sell.

Muzz
Ponygirl with a mace
Eve-Online alias: Muzzaroo

Post by Muzz » 29 Oct 2014 11:38

LakeEnd wrote:Muzz if you are gonna reapp, you need to really post a new app.

Although I must warn you, someone with Amok in corp history and whole 16 days in Finfleet is gonna be a hard sell.
Totally understandable: Unfortunately , My time in amok was with 3 Friends that I followed through several Corporations, when eve was Fun. While I enjoyed the BOB Campaign against the North, I was also Living in Japan and going through my Physician residency in Japan. I had very little time to enjoy eve as the Residency and Japanese study to prepare for my professional Licensing test in Japanese required a Serious commitment. Such is life.

As For AMOK. I was there before I discovered they were Goon Spies and left before they incorporated the corp into Goonswarm, and have not associated with those people Since. Yes there is a lot of bad blood because what they did what they did but Its even worse when it was my own friends lieing and decieving Me. It burned me out and i went inactive for a long time, randomly checking the game after each new release.

I can continue to do what I have been doing, flying in my created corporation with my alts in WH space. if im not welcome back. Enjoy your campaign.

Thanks for being Direct about it. I was responding to Klezzs email to me.

Cheers!

sarsa
Ensign
Eve-Online alias: sarsa

Post by sarsa » 01 Nov 2014 14:33

Tribalist wrote:
sarsa wrote:
Somebody ban Tribalist from trolling is not even good at it!
Sarsa you butt hurt?

So far I have gotten 2 lousy poems a pretty good limerick and an Awesome MS Paint that I occasionally use as my TS Avatar..
I want Mudd to earn his space pony wings and Fly like a proud FinFleeter, forever free from the stigma of his self recognized "gooniness", What I want to know is why you hate him so and want to deny him the opportunity?

So either vouch for him or help him write his poem...
Here's a Start:
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Sarsa, you suck, swallow and swig
Too bad you're a space Jew

:pusipusi:

You are not eve remotely Funny, and that says alot about your trolling abilities.

Lord Hamish
I know what I'm doing, I have so many posts
#IRC: Lord_Hamish
Eve-Online alias: Lord Hamish/Lady Orolovski
Location: Dortmund, close to Cologne Germanys Aka Gay Capital

Post by Lord Hamish » 03 Dec 2014 10:16

Any vouches here???

LakeEnd
Sky Marshall
Eve-Online alias: LakeEnd
Steam: Lake-end