Application - Ella Meer

Public: FinFleet recruitment channel.

Moderators: FinFleet Recruitment, FinFleet Recruitment, FinFleet Recruitment, FinFleet Recruitment

Forum rules
FinFleet is recruiting selectivly and with recommendations. To recive more information about the corporation, join our ingame channel "finfleet".
Ella_Meer
My first Sony
Eve-Online alias: Ella Meer

Application - Ella Meer

Post by Ella_Meer » 30 Oct 2014 07:37

Ingame main name: Ella Meer
Alts: Bait Tank, Ryland Meer, Josh Meer are my main alts. I have 2-3 market alts and 3 cyno alts as well.
Timezone: Eu/Us

Q: Please explain to us how your characters skills are assigned and what are you planning to do in future. We do not have any sort of skillpoint limits - but we need to know what are your plans for the future.

A: Ella Meer - 97m sp Can fly all subcaps pretty well. Moros/Nag/Chimera/Thanatos/Archon. (Plan to Max out Moros/Archon)
Bait Tank - 9m sp Tengu pilot, Scanning skills to 4.
Ryland Meer - JF Pilot and Manufacture
Josh Meer - Currently Training Ishtar/T2 sentries
My future plans is to fully train Ella for Moros and Archon. I am also pretty close to being able to afford a super and a pilot so I'm saving for that right now. I actually had enough isk for it and then demand went up and so did the prices.

Q: Please explain to us your EVE history. What have you done during your EVE-life , what corps you have been in the past, why did you leave them, where you in any director roles in your past corporation and such information intrests us. Basicly, a short bio of you and EVE.

A: I started out 6 years ago. Eve Uni, Faction Warfare ect. Quit a couple of times since then. Been back almost 2 years. I joined up with Happy Endings back in Raiden. We all left and joined 401k in Venal after the collapse in the south. Then when things died out with 401k I joined Finfleet with several other guys. At the time I basically could only fly sub caps and I felt like a scrub because I didn't have a carrier and had to have people move my junk all the time so I left.
Joined a few wormhole corps but hated all the scanning. Joined a couple renter corps. Joined back and forth between some low sec pirate corps and ended up back in Happy Endings where I am currently a director.

Q: How did you hear about FinFleet?

A: I was a member a little over a year ago. Although it was just for a short time.

Q: What do you expect from FinFleet?

A: Honestly, just the chance to cuddle with Bob on fleet ops and talk to Bobo daily.
Other than that I am just here to shoot stuff.

Q: Do you have any real-life friends who are current FinFleet members? Do you have anyone in FinFleet who is willing to support your application?

A: Bob TSlob, also Apollo invited some of the old members to come back a couple months ago.

Q: Are you gay?

A: Only with Bob.

Q: Do you own a Drum Kit?

A: Does my wife's booty count? :D

Q: Do you own any Basset Hounds?

A: No, I prefer Boxers.

Bob TSlob
Ponyboy
Eve-Online alias: Bob TSlob

Re: Application - Ella Meer

Post by Bob TSlob » 30 Oct 2014 08:17

Vouched
Ella is awesome
I wish he would use my booty as a drum kit too

Lillith also vouches

LET MY ELLA COME HOME!

bobo 1994
Soldier
Eve-Online alias: bobo 1994

Post by bobo 1994 » 30 Oct 2014 09:13

yet another faggot who left when things got "boring" next itll be poison re apping :lol:

fuck these happy endings fags :P

LakeEnd
Sky Marshall
Eve-Online alias: LakeEnd
Steam: Lake-end

Post by LakeEnd » 30 Oct 2014 13:12

Ella_Meer
My first Sony
Eve-Online alias: Ella Meer

Post by Ella_Meer » 30 Oct 2014 17:43

bobo 1994 wrote:yet another faggot who left when things got "boring" next itll be poison re apping :lol:

I knew once you seen my post you would come vouch me too! Thanks!!! hearthsmile hearthsmile hearthsmile :lol:

infernobot89
Ponyboy
Eve-Online alias: infernobot89

Post by infernobot89 » 30 Oct 2014 21:24

bobo 1994 wrote:yet another faggot who left when things got "boring" next itll be poison re apping :lol:

<3

I dont know if you would want poison re-applying, I hear he likes losing morachas.

Lord Hamish
I know what I'm doing, I have so many posts
#IRC: Lord_Hamish
Eve-Online alias: Lord Hamish/Lady Orolovski
Location: Dortmund, close to Cologne Germanys Aka Gay Capital

Post by Lord Hamish » 03 Dec 2014 10:19

Any important vouches here??

LakeEnd
Sky Marshall
Eve-Online alias: LakeEnd
Steam: Lake-end