Application - Xcutor

Public: FinFleet recruitment channel.

Moderator: FinFleet Recruitment

Forum rules
FinFleet is recruiting selectivly and with recommendations. To recive more information about the corporation, join our ingame channel "finfleet".
Xcutor

Application - Xcutor

Post by Xcutor » 10 Dec 2014 23:07

Ingame main name: Xcutor
Alts: Jazorimhiux, Shra'rak
Timezone: GMT +2

Q: Please explain to us how your characters skills are assigned and what are you planning to do in future. We do not have any sort of skillpoint limits - but we need to know what are your plans for the future.

A: A: Xcutor was old miner / industrial allaround char who have now done PVP. Jazorimhiux is old PVP (who have escaped from mental hospital) Shra'rak is also old PVP char. Mainly these two have worked as slaves to Xcutor. Plan is in future to continue spreading manly love and caring like I was mentored.

Q: Please explain to us your EVE history. What have you done during your EVE-life , what corps you have been in the past, why did you leave them, where you in any director roles in your past corporation and such information intrests us. Basicly, a short bio of you and EVE.

A: My first corporation was FinFleet in 2004 where I was little mining whore and later organized/runned FINFL mining operations in Fountain (FINFL was part of Fountain Alliance) somehow PVP weren't on that time on my intress I tried it but didn't felt so good so I followed my friend to Deutronic Transport Industries DTRI where we mined and transported minerals to Fountain. Later our CEO and some of our members started to be more offline than online due to army and IRL issues so I left from DTRI. Joined to Bonks Machine Factory (BONKS) where I mined again :D and got pissed to mining so I started to think do it own way. Done little solo ... also 6 months away from EVE came back soloed again and joined Rihiawg corporation LERX also it was getting after awhile so I started to solo again. Jukimax contacted me and I joined to IGE where I've been since. Corporations (Alliances) where I've been, FINFL (FA and LV alliace), BBFIN (own solo corp), BONKS, LERX, IGE (Pax Familia, Executive Outcomes). Corporations where I've been director IGE, Lerx and DTRI.

2007 - 2011 I was again member of FINFL (BOB, Kenzoku, IT and Raiden) fighting again with my brothers against enemies. Sometimes doing POSses with Cflux, doing hauling and all kinda little tasks what corporation asked. Due to IRL I needed to focus on things which are more important than gaming, went to AFE tried with couple times to get time to my really important game without succeeding on it. But now it seems that I have time again play with my brothers, so here I am...

Q: How did you hear about FinFleet?

A: February 2004 I was talking with Tuonela Rautamieli on FinFleet channel. Ever since lurked around FINFL hangars!

Q: What do you expect from FinFleet?

A: Brotherhood, Teamplay, PVP, Fun and Manly love (do not forget olives!!!)

Q: Do you have any real-life friends who are current FinFleet members? Do you have anyone in FinFleet who is willing to support your application?

A: Klezz, Ciryath, Baracuda, Luna Negra and all the old farts that are still playing

Q: Are you gay?

A: Guess, my inner father and mentor was Mr Blackwell and I love olives :P

Q: Do you own a Drum Kit?

A: I do, I lay my balls to drums surface and use cane to bring them nicely reddish and swollen

Q: Do you own any Basset Hounds?

A: I still don't have those... Do you want to be my naughty dog?

Baracuda
Sky Marshall
#IRC: baracuda
Eve-Online alias: Baracuda

Re: Application - Xcutor

Post by Baracuda » 10 Dec 2014 23:35

+69

hearthsmile
Just one thing is better then damage… MORE DAMAGE.

Tribalist
Colonel
Eve-Online alias: Tribalist

Post by Tribalist » 11 Dec 2014 00:14

Baracuda wrote:+69

hearthsmile
LOL Best Baracuda vouch ever!

Luna Negra
General of the Army
Eve-Online alias: Luna Negra

Post by Luna Negra » 11 Dec 2014 10:42

It seems your rather quick on your decisions! Now we can drown to the program swamp and configuration hell together hearthsmile
Gravity you win again!

Xcutor

Post by Xcutor » 11 Dec 2014 23:53

Well you start rowing towards boys, so I jumped in and put plug to your leaking hole ;)

Xcutor

Post by Xcutor » 14 Dec 2014 13:58

So quiet, someone said that there are new alliance rules considering requirements. Can someone say what kinda recruitment is needed?

Tykonderoga
Soldier
Eve-Online alias: Tykonderoga

Post by Tykonderoga » 14 Dec 2014 21:16

The new alliance rules are absolute garbage and don't take into account that people take breaks from the game and have lives. It is funny that the alliance leader would not be allowed into his own alliance based on those rules. I guess every corp in NCDOT can become DOOM or Burn Eden - dead. This should be fought by our leadership. It's wrong.

Xcutor

Post by Xcutor » 15 Dec 2014 00:47

Heavily hearted I have to retract my application due to your new rules, As old finfleet char I cannot reach 1500 kill boundary.

Travel safe and may FINFL path prosper!

Tykonderoga
Soldier

Post by Tykonderoga » 15 Dec 2014 04:32

I think that's bullshit and Barracuda's friend should have a shot.

Zantrei Kordisin
Captain
Eve-Online alias: Etrei Kordisin

Post by Zantrei Kordisin » 15 Dec 2014 09:59

I've brought this up with the other directors, Xcutor, hold on there.

Xcutor

Post by Xcutor » 15 Dec 2014 11:24

No worries, alliance wants keep it's level where it's meant to so I don't need any special case status. But I hope that in future you have somekinda veto/tool to get those old FINFL vets back in your roster, those are your backbone, who were also builders of our manlylove corporation.

FINFL isn't just corporation, its brotherhood, family and manly love ;)

Eng1371
Major
Eve-Online alias: eng1371

Post by Eng1371 » 15 Dec 2014 14:23

Tykonderoga wrote:The new alliance rules are absolute garbage and don't take into account that people take breaks from the game and have lives. It is funny that the alliance leader would not be allowed into his own alliance based on those rules. I guess every corp in NCDOT can become DOOM or Burn Eden - dead. This should be fought by our leadership. It's wrong.

I think you are confused by the rules so before you spew on here maybe you should understand the new rules.

They must also have at least 1500 kills within the last 12 months
Returning old players must meet all of the above and have a PROVEN record before they went AFK and the CEO must verify its the same person using Teamspeak beofre thier app is considered

Tykonderoga
Soldier

Post by Tykonderoga » 15 Dec 2014 17:55

I know the rules, but believe they are shit. End spewing.

klezz
CEO, FinFleet
Eve-Online alias: Klezz

Post by klezz » 16 Dec 2014 00:52

Just to clarify this..

NOONE apart from me are going to dictate, WHO of the returning OLD vets, that we can or can't accept back in to FINFL.

Having a 10 second jap car is like coming out of the closet.
In the beginning it´s a surprise, but in the end you are still gay.

Luna Negra
General of the Army
Eve-Online alias: Luna Negra

Post by Luna Negra » 16 Dec 2014 08:33

klezz wrote:Just to clarify this..

NOONE apart from me are going to dictate, WHO of the returning OLD vets, that we can or can't accept back in to FINFL.
hearthsmile
Gravity you win again!

Tykonderoga
Soldier

Post by Tykonderoga » 16 Dec 2014 17:43

Three cheers for Klezz! And I still have "Klezz's Boys" in my head. Damn your catchy tunes.

Ummon Zenji
Lieutenant Colonel
Eve-Online alias: Ummon Zenji

Post by Ummon Zenji » 17 Dec 2014 12:36

Xcutor wrote:Well you start rowing towards boys, so I jumped in and put plug to your leaking hole ;)
Rusty Vaga shaped plug!!!

As you all know, rust (or diharrea) is the best lube :D

/Ummon

Ediz Daxx
Major General
Eve-Online alias: Ediz Daxx

Post by Ediz Daxx » 19 Dec 2014 19:31

Im fucked. :crzy:
16:19 <@ghezzoi> if they act like arses that doesn't mean we should do the same

[14:17] <@kilz> HEY
[14:17] <@kilz> i`m the emo queen here ok

Baracuda
Sky Marshall
#IRC: baracuda
Eve-Online alias: Baracuda

Post by Baracuda » 21 Dec 2014 03:06

Ediz Daxx wrote:

Im fucked. :crzy:
yes you are :lol:
Just one thing is better then damage… MORE DAMAGE.