Public: Public discussion forum for Darkfall guild Relentless
Juza
Ponygirl
WoW alias: Corriides, Bronze Dragonfly
Darkfall alias: Juzaa Thunderious

Re: Did anyone make preorder?

Post by Juza »

Chromer one wrote:
Juza wrote:"temporary sold out".... damnd and i have to be always somewhere else when it is available...
Thats the first quest of this questline.
Mission success
Massa mikä massa jauhoa pölyyttämällä löytää reijän (kosteikko nääs) ja viimeistään sieltä mistä löytyy sellasia kahvipavun näkösiä juttuja.. Mut se voi olla väärä holeksi...

plasmis
Sky Marshall
#IRC: plasmis @ ircnet
Eve-Online alias: Eihok & Sinebrychoff
WoT: Plasmis
WoW alias: Paukku (?)
Origin: PlasmaPekka
xboxlive: PlasmaPekka
Steam: plasmis

Post by plasmis »

Juza wrote:
Chromer one wrote:
Juza wrote:"temporary sold out".... damnd and i have to be always somewhere else when it is available...
Mission success
Was there a nice reward?
Kingfish
Soldier
Eve-Online alias: Sinuhe2

Post by Kingfish »

When I start week ago, shop was allways down. When I tried to find the game and after trying many different systems, I found out that I could register the account first here:

https://www.darkfallonline.com/accounts ... e=Homepage

Tehn after getting confirmation, I proceeded with the link that followed with mail to next step (basicly paid the download 48 eur with credit card). Then I got the download link and downloaded game, patched it and vola, I was in. Took a little more efford that getting in to WOW but beats the possibility not able to get in at all :)

I hope the link will work for you if you want to speed up getting in to game. They have only very limitted amount of people they let in daily with shop and it seems to be allways down.

Not sure if we should register this way the accounts or is it just some bug that developers dont bother to fix but since I paid the game, got my first free month game time, I would think it should be ok unless we have hundreds of people getting in this way...

Kingfish Flexington
Sinuhe;AOC(2008),EVE(2007),Ogame(2007),Travian(2007),Vanguard(2006),LOTR(2007),WoW(2005),LineageII(2004),SWG(2004),AOL(2004)
Kingfish;DF(2009),SB(2008),TR(2007),EQ(1998-2007),DaoC(2003),PS(2003),UOL(2000),M59(1995),AW(1995)
Flexington;War (2008),SB(2003)
Juza
Ponygirl
WoW alias: Corriides, Bronze Dragonfly
Darkfall alias: Juzaa Thunderious

Post by Juza »

Mission success
Was there a nice reward?
Yeas, after first complete good day... ...this feels good! Straight to the action and nice ppl!
Massa mikä massa jauhoa pölyyttämällä löytää reijän (kosteikko nääs) ja viimeistään sieltä mistä löytyy sellasia kahvipavun näkösiä juttuja.. Mut se voi olla väärä holeksi...